Abortion Pills for Sale Mbabane. We offer Abortion Pills in Mbabane. Our pills are Very Safe, Effective and Affordable.
Contact us now if you need to end an unwanted pregnancy using Abortion Pills in Mbabane.
Call or WhatsApp +27610674116 Now
- 1 Know More About Abortion Pills
- 1.1 1. What are abortion pills?
- 1.2 2. What is the difference between mifepristone and misoprostol?
- 1.3 3. What do abortion pills look like?
- 1.4 4. What does mifepristone combined with misoprostol look like?
- 1.5 5. What is a “blister pack” and why is it important?
- 1.6 6. How much do the pills cost in Mbabane?
- 1.7 7. How many pills do I need to buy?
- 1.8 8. How can I know if the pills are real and not counterfeit?
- 1.9 9. Can I buy abortion pills without a prescription?
- 1.10 10. Where can I find more information on abortion with pills?
- 1.11 Share this:
- 1.12 Like this:
- 1.13 Related
Know More About Abortion Pills
1. What are abortion pills?
Abortion with pills involves two medications: mifepristone and misoprostol. You can use both types of pills together — or misoprostol can be used alone — to empty the uterus safely and effectively by starting a process similar to a miscarriage.
If you use misoprostol alone, it is slightly less effective but still very safe. This method is very common because mifepristone is not available in many places.
2. What is the difference between mifepristone and misoprostol?
Mifepristone blocks the activity of progesterone (a hormone needed to maintain a pregnancy) in the uterus and softens the cervix so the pregnancy comes out more easily.
Misoprostol makes the uterus contract and push out the pregnancy. This is similar to what happens when a person has a miscarriage.
If you have both medications are available, you take mifepristone first, and then you take misoprostol 1–2 days later.
You swallow Mifepristone with water. But you put Misoprostol in the mouth to dissolve, either in between the cheek and gum or under the tongue.
Note: You don’t need to take misoprostol vaginally, and no one ever needs to insert it for you.
Mifepristone is only available in a limited number of countries around the world.
Misoprostol is more widely available around the world, less expensive than mifepristone, and easier to buy.
3. What do abortion pills look like?
Mifepristone and misoprostol are sold in tablet or pill form. Misoprostol pills usually, but not always, have a unique six-sided shape. Mifepristone is usually a round, white pill. If someone is selling these medications in capsule form, they are not legitimate.
4. What does mifepristone combined with misoprostol look like?
In coutries that have mifepristone it is usually sold packaged together with misoprostol as a “combi-pack.” Combi-packs are rarely counterfeit and should look something like this.
5. What is a “blister pack” and why is it important?
Misoprostol is in a “blister pack” and each individual pill is sealed in a “bubble” between two layers of material. The most common materials used for blister packs are cardboard, plastic and aluminum.
Misoprostol becomes less effective when the pills are exposed to heat and moisture. For that reason, misoprostol must be sealed in double-aluminum blister packs (aluminum on top and bottom), rather than cardboard or plastic.
You will not find legitimate or effective misoprostol that is being kept in cardboard, plastic or as loose pills in a bottle.
A double-aluminum blister pack should look something like this. The aluminum blister sachet should not be opened on any side until you are ready to use the pills.
6. How much do the pills cost in Mbabane?
The starting price for abortion pills in the right dose in Mbabane is around E700.
Misoprostol is usually an affordable option for someone seeking an abortion.
7. How many pills do I need to buy?
If you have access to both mifepristone and misoprostol, you will need 1 mifepristone pill of 200mg and at least 4 misoprostol pills of 200mcg each.
At 10–12 weeks pregnant, you may need to take 1 or 2 extra doses (4 or 8 extra pills) of misoprostol to finish the abortion process.
In the event that you have access to misoprostol only, you will need at least 12 misoprostol pills of 200mcg each if you are less than 13 weeks pregnant.
The different dose and combination mentioned above will determine the price.
8. How can I know if the pills are real and not counterfeit?
Even if you ask for abortion pills by name, such as misoprostol or mifepristone, some medicine sellers may try to sell you counterfeit pills that won’t work. This may delay you from having an abortion. Safe, effective abortion pills should be:
- The color white
- Pills or tablets, NOT capsules
- Packaged in an undamaged, double-aluminum blister pack, ideally
- Sold to you by a pharmacy or medicine seller you trust
- Not expired (an expiration date should be on the package)
9. Can I buy abortion pills without a prescription?
You will get Mifepristone and misoprostol from us and medicine sellers, and from the internet.
You can contact +27610674116 we shall advise you on where to easily get abortion pills around Mbabane.
10. Where can I find more information on abortion with pills?
You will learn more about how to use abortion pills in the website below.