1. Medical abortion is cheap. You receive medicine (abortion pills) with instructions on how to take them.
Surgical abortion is expensive involves doctors and nurses attending to you in a theatre. This makes it very expensive.
2. Medical abortion and surgical abortion are both very safe and often very successful. It is very rear to have complications in both circumstances.
3. Medical abortion is private and non invasive. This means that no person will know what is going on.
Surgical abrtion involves the doctors and nurses seeing you nakedness and inserting surgical instruments inside your private parts.
4. Medical abortion happens when you are conscious. You will know and see what is going on.
Surgical abortion involves you being put to sleep and then having the pregnancy tissue extracted from you.
5. Medical abortion may involve heavy bleeding but it is normal and expected.
Surgical abortion involves low bleeding and it is very quick.
6. Medical abortion involves no waiting period as you will get the service as soon as you need it.
Surgical abortion may involve a waiting period since it is done by doctors and nurses who have to follow appointments.
7. Medical abortion can be concluded safely in the privacy of your home.
Surgical abortion can only be done in the doctors surgery or clinic and no where else.
8. Medical abortion has a lot of cramping that are managed by a hot water bottle on your stomach. It dies down very quickly.
Surgical abortion has limited cramping.
Choose the method of termination depending on what you can afford. Medical abortion is cheap and private but very successful and safe. Surgical abortion on the other hand is very expensive and very quick.